Award Winning Hand Poured, Small Batch, Grown in Oregon Pepper Jellies
Peppers accentuate the fruit flavors in the jelly in a deliciously unique and complex way. We think you'll love these pepper jellies and soon be making sauces, marinades and finding any reason to use your jellies.
We sell so much of these jellies in our store. You won't be disappointed. We will include a recipe sheet with every purchase.
These jellies are free of artificial food coloring, sodium and high fructose corn syrup. They are also vegan and gluten free.
Mild - Jellies are fruity and low on the heat meter.
Wild - Jellies are medium on the heat meter.
Wicked - for true pepper lovers and daredevils.
Top 12 Saucy Suggestions for Pepperheads
1. Pour over cream cheese & serve with crackers
2. Use as a dip for coconut shrimp, egg rolls or salad rolls
3. Top off a baked potato or mix in with mashed potatoes
4. Glaze salmon or meat before cooking
5. Mix with olive oil & vinegar for a tasty dressing
6. Delicious on Taco’s or Burritos
7. Mix with cream cheese and top cucumbers
8. Mix with refried beans and put on Nachos
9. Mix with sour cream and dip-roasted potatoes.
10. Use as a spread for turkey or ham sandwiches
11. Zip up your deviled eggs by adding Ginger Garlic or Sneaky Ghost
12. Mix with melted butter and put on Corn on the Cob